Quick and Easy PC Repair
If you have removed Kaspersky Anti-Virus from your system, we hope that this User Guide will help you solve this problem. Go to Control Panel, click Programs and select Programs and Features. Select Kaspersky Anti-Virus and click the Remove button. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
If you cannot uninstall the application using normal Windows tools, use the Kavremover application. See instructions in this article.
- Open the control panel. For instructions on the website, see Microsoft Support.
- Go to “Programs” and also “Features”.
- Select your Kaspersky application and click Uninstall / Change.
- If the application is likely password protected, enter the password. Click Yes.
- If the public has forgotten the password, please reset it again. See instructions in this article.
- Click Next.
- If the application is clearly password protected, enter the password again. Click Next.
- Save the activation code in My Kaspersky for future use:
- If you originally signed in to My to Kaspersky, just click Next.
- Е If you are not logged in, click Save and exit the application using the user interface that opens. Then go back to the uninstall wizard and click Next. Step
you will not see it if you uninstall Kaspersky Security Cloud. In this case, your prefix is already registered in My Kaspersky.
- Check the boxes next to the personal data you want to keep. Click Next.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes to restart your computer.
Now that Kaspersky software is no longer supplied by Best Buy, Office Depot, or banned by the federal government, now is the time to stop using the Kaspersky course – and switch to VIPRE for yourself … not yet!
- Close all running services.
- In the lower right corner of your computer, right-click the product and choose Exit from the Secret Formulas menu. If the application icon is indeed hidden in the notification area, click here to display the hidden icons arrow. If ourYour thrusts are password protected, enter your password, select the Never ask for confirmation for another 30 minutes check box, and then click Next. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Press Win + X on your keyboard.
- Select programs and features from the Windows menu. Select an application from the list and click Uninstall / Change.
- I’m careful! click And Accept, then click Next.
- In the Save Objects window, select the check boxes for the studies you want to save. Click Next.
- In the Ready to Delete step, select the Delete option.
Wait for the uninstallation to complete. Usually click Yes in the restart question window. After restarting, the application will be completely removed from your computer.
- Kaspersky Small Office Security for 2 PCs / suitable for file servers
- Kaspersky PURE (all versions)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions)
- AVP Tool Driver
- Kaspersky Security Scan 2.0
Removal tool does not remove Ant Virus of Kaspersky 6.0 / 7.0 and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 / 7.0 in 64-bit operating systems.
The utility erases activation information. Make sure you have an activation number before running this tool, as you will need to activate it again due to reinstallation.
- Save the uninstaller to someone else’s computer:
- Download the kavremover.zip archive. I would unpack the archive (using WinZip for example) OR download the executable kavremover.exe.
- Run each kavremover.exe file.
- Enter the code from the image. If you cannot read this particular code from the image, click the button next to the images to generate a new code.
- In the section below where the products were found, determine which product to remove. Click on the “Delete” button. If you want to clean some products, you need to clean them at home.
- Personal settings Delete all known products should be used ONLY if you do not know which Kaspersky Lab product is installed and the utility does not recognize all Ka Lab products.Persky “.
- The uninstallation process may take several minutes.
- Wait for a chat window to appear explaining why the product was successfully uninstalled.
- Click OK in the dialog box that opens.
- Restart your computer.
- If you have several Kaspersky Lab gadgets installed on your computer, you need to run the uninstallation tool again and select a product from the list, as well as uninstall some of them.
By default, a report file named kavremover xxxx-xx-xx xx-xx-xx (pid xxxx) .txt is saved in the folder where the utility is located. May
The full version number of kavremover.exe can be found in the signal file.Enjoy a faster
Desinstalar Antivirus Kaspersky
Verwijder Antivirus Kaspersky
Udalit Antivirus Kasperskij
Odinstaluj Program Antywirusowy Kaspersky
바이러스 백신 카스퍼 스키 제거
Disinstallare Antivirus Kaspersky
Deinstallieren Antivirus Kaspersky
Desinstaller L Antivirus Kaspersky
Desinstalar Antivirus Kaspersky