You may receive an error stating that the sas installer data file is not valid. It turns out there are several ways to fix this problem, and we’ll get to that soon.
Check the version of the SAS software repository Power Supply 9.2020 4
Date: Aug 25, 10:54:03 AM
User ID: Vijay S. Chauhan
Repository Location: C: SAS SAS94MR42020 9.4_MR4_2019_Deposit
Checking wallet tracking and order upload information …
Orders found in repository: [9C4HBF]
Order information was uploaded recently.
Digitization of warehouse lists and construction catalogs …
Digitization completed. Found 26 467 files.
The following presentations have the correct file size:
All documents have the correct file size.
The following metadata repository files or directories are often missing:
All metadata repository files and online directories are available.
The following files have a valid checksum:
All dummy files have the best matching checksum.
Note On Using 11171: “Error: The Setup Data File Selected By SAS Is Definitely Valid. PleaseMake Sure The Correct Fill Is Selected.SAS 9 Software Update
Note OnIssue 12811: During Installation, An Error Message “SAS Installation Data Is Invalid” Is Displayed.SAS 9 With Completed SAS Installation Data File
Usage Note 12523: Error “The Specific SAS Installation Data File Is Not Valid For SAS 9.1″The Message Is Displayed When Using The Renew SAS Software Utility
This document provides instructions for installing SAS 9.4 for Windows on 7 and 8. This installation can take over 3 hours.
Installation In Sas.4 For Windows 7-10
- This document is based on installing SAS 9.4 Windows to an additional 64-bit version. There is a real installation process on Windows 8 and Windows 10 machines.
- Often, during this installation, only our own SAS base was installed. Your settings will differ depending on the products you choose. Please follow the instructions a little more during installation.
- Make sure the installation of this software package takes at least 3 hours after saving and copying the 7 DVD files.
- You must have selected or loadedbut 7 DVDs, you will see 7 different disc files from a specific campus software library.
- License File: Note that if the SAS installation data file on the media runs out, go to https://software.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/ssl/csl. cgi and invoke the Updated SAS Setup Data File.
- Microsoft Windows SP1 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate Edition OR Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 Professional always Enterprise, OR Microsoft Windows 10 – Home Edition – Pro, Enterprise or Education versions.
- Installation permissions for Windows Administrators.
- At least 13 GB of free storage space (based on SAS Foundation installation; likely more space depending on new products being installed)
- SAS 9.4 requires a 64-bit operating system. If you have a 32-bit operating system, install SAS 9.3 from the campus software library and follow the instructions below if they are the same for 32-bit and 64-bit minimum operating systems.
Additional documents with installation requirements can be found on theFind the PDF document “SAS System Requirements for 9.4 Foundation for Windows” from Microsoft or “SAS 9.4 Foundation for Microsoft Windows x64” in the Knowledge Base Directory.
- Start Windows (boot your computer)
- Close ALL added Windows applications, including antivirus.
- Insert the SAS 9.4 DVD (drive 1) into your current DVD drive if you have a local floppy disk. After downloading the 7 files on disk from the campus software library, you confirm that the download of all 7 files on the disk is complete.
- After the download is complete, you should have 7 different types of ZIP files on your computer. Make sure all of these 7 zip files are in the same folder (i.e. download file, desktop, etc.).
- If all zip files are in one place, they should always look like this:
- Highlight the 2011 tax credit in all zip files, correctly click the first one, and select Extract All.
- After searching for “Extract All” a window will open appear to select a location to remove ya. Make sure the location is usually the same as the very first zip files and click Extract.
- after the decompression process completes frequently (it may take a while), you should see 7 copies belonging to the original 7 zip files, but this time they are no longer zip files, but just files.
- Open the first directory of seven (the one that ends with “_ds01”).
- Usually the setup.exe file is run in this folder. You will then be prompted for a User Account Limit (UAC). Click Yes.
< / li>
Depending on whether you have a DVD or USB drive, one of the following may appear.screens.
- If you have an earlier version of SAS installed on your computer, enter the following path for the SAS home page:
C: Program Files SAS94
- If you have NOT installed a good previous version on SAS, select Next:
- Check at least the following products:
- SAS Foundation
- Selecting other products is definitely optional.
Note that if the SAS installation data file for media is about to expire, select https: // software .wisc.edu / cgi-bin / ssl / csl. cgi and download the updated SAS installation data file.
Click Next to continue.
Het Sas Installatiegegevensbestand Is Ongeldig
O Arquivo De Dados De Instalacao Do Sas E Invalido
Sas 설치 데이터 파일이 잘못되었습니다
Die Sas Installationsdatendatei Ist Ungultig
Le Fichier De Donnees D Installation Sas N Est Pas Valide
Il File Dei Dati Di Installazione Sas Non E Valido
El Archivo De Datos De Instalacion De Sas No Es Valido
Sas Installationsdatafilen Ar Ogiltig
Fajl Dannyh Ustanovki Sas Nedejstvitelen