Quick and Easy PC Repair
If you have instructions on how to resolve Nintendo DSI error codes on your PC, then you should check out these troubleshooting tips. Please read the instructions contained in this manual and the separate Safety and Health Guide carefully before installing or using the respective Nintendo DSi XL. If you still have questions after following all the instructions, please visit our customer service section at www.nintendo.com or contact us at 1-800-255-3700.
DSi update to version 1.4, Acekard 2i not working properlybut, a fix guide
Published: September 28, 2009 | Posted by Blueearthdigital | Q: Uncategorized
So yes, your modern DSi is 1.4 and your Acekard 2i is not working. We can fix it. But please be aware that in the very, very, very unlikely event that you damage your Acekard 2i or DS, I cannot be held responsible and act at my own risk. If you start updating it, I have a self-correction (from experience).
1. Download this file, I didn’t create this house and don’t know who posted the file (click here) at http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/
2. Place these files on the Micro SD card of your Acekard 2i.
3. If you have already updated your own DSi to version 1.4, you will need the original DS or DS Lite and connect the Acekard 2i. If so, your website didn’t just integrate it with your DSi
4. If you are using Original DS or Lite DS, go to Acekard 2i and navigate to where someone placed the files. You need to open the qualified file ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds. If you are using DSi, open Acekard 2i and see where you put the video, open the file named “ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds”
5. He can tell you to use againThere is Acekard 2i so it should tell you to finally press B so it really tells you to press throw technique and now it will try to change the way whose DSi den Acekard 2i is different DON’T. PRESS THE POWER BUTTON OR DISASSEMBLE the Acekard 2i. Once this is done, he should tell your entire family to turn off the DS. Now your Acekard 2i is repaired! damn it!!
How do you fix DSi An error has occurred?
Press and hold the POWER button until the system turns off (about 10 seconds), then turn the system back on. The overall stability of the body can be improved by trying the latest system update. Try requesting the latest system update and see if the issue improves.
Damn, I froze my acekard 2i by holding down the power button when it tells you it’s not. What should I do?
1. Are you planning to use DS Lite or DS Original with any flash card.
2. Place the update file, medically known as “ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds”, on a different type of The Cart flash.
3. Open the update files that customers have added to your Flash cart.
4. When prompted to re-insert the genuine Acekard 2i, remove the flash card and insert the blocked Acekard 2i (with update file)
See also for Nintendo DSi
How do you unfreeze a Nintendo DSi?
Swipe your finger over each power button.Firmly press the main switch for about 4 seconds.Press the power selector again.
How do you manually reset a DSi?
Press and hold the POWER button until the system reboots; obviously it can take some time. With each system turned off, press someone’s POWER button once to turn it back on.
Nintendo DSI Manual 58 pages
Enjoy a faster
Rukovodstvo Po Ekspluatacii Nintendo Dsi Dlya Pomoshi V Ustranenii Nepoladok
O Manual De Operacoes Do Nintendo Dsi Para Ajudar Na Solucao De Problemas
Das Nintendo Dsi Betriebshandbuch Fur Hilfe Bei Der Fehlersuche
Le Manuel D Utilisation Nintendo Dsi Pour L Aide Au Depannage
문제 해결에 도움이 되는 닌텐도 Dsi 작동 설명서
El Manual De Operaciones De Nintendo Dsi Para Ayudar A Solucionar Problemas
Il Manuale Delle Operazioni Di Nintendo Dsi Per La Risoluzione Dei Problemi
De Gebruikershandleiding Van De Nintendo Dsi Voor Hulp Bij Het Oplossen Van Problemen
Instrukcja Obslugi Nintendo Dsi Aby Uzyskac Pomoc W Rozwiazywaniu Problemow
Bruksanvisningen For Nintendo Dsi For Hjalp Med Felsokning