Quick and Easy PC Repair
If you find that the operating system of your Sony Vaio laptop cannot be found, the following user manual should help you. Reboot your computer.Unplug unnecessary flash drives, remove the floppy disk, if present, and remove all floppy drives.Boot into BIOS and make sure the hard drive where the working PC is installed is listed from the first boot device.
Error: Operating System Not Necessarily Installed On Sony Vaio
How do I fix my Sony Vaio Operating system not found?
Disconnect all portable devices connected to your computer.Remove the entire optical drive (CD / DVD /BD) and USB stick.Remove any optional hardware installed on the computer.Reset the computer BIOS to default values.
“I have an excellent old Sony Vaio laptop, model VGN-NR280E, running Vista. I selected it well, but lately it shows startup error: Operating system not found. What’s wrong with that? How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. €
How To Fix “Operating Structure Not Found” Error On Sony Vaio?
To actually cause the operating system detected error on a Sony Vaio, you can do the following:
1. Just turn off the laptop with the key that supports the keyboard power.
2. The laptop starts to hold down the Assist key on the keyboard itself. The notebook automatically switches to Sony Vaio “VAIO Care” mode.
3. Select Start BIOS Setup, Clients or press F2.
4. Select “DOWNLOAD” from the menu.
5. Here you need to go to Boot Configuration -> Boot Mode and you can seeHowever, at the moment it is UEFI.
6. “Enter” the content and select “Inheritance” to change the value of the person.
7. In advanced boot, expand the device to Disabled if you need Enabled.
8. Save all changes, select the “Exit” tab in the menu, select “Save Changes” -> Login -> Yes.
9. Once all changes have been saved, customers can exit VAIO Care by simply selecting Exit Setup and pressing Enter> Yes.
As before, we have successfully updated the “Sony operating system not found” on the Vaio. If not, you can recommend other solutions as shown in the following content.
Why Did I Get The Message “The Operating System Was Not Actually Found”?
What does Operating system not found mean Sony Vaio?
However, if it fails to find it, it will actually display the “Operating system not found” error. It could be due to a bug in BIOS settings, hard drive malfunction, or other corrupted Master Boot Record. Another possible error message is “The performance system is missing.” This bug is also very common on Sony Vaio laptops.
When you start your Sony Vaio PC or other brands PC, the BIOS tries to find a working state on the hard drive to boot. However, if it does not find it, the situation will show you the error text “Operating system not found” or the error message “Operating system is missing.” This error can have the following reasons:
Fixed A Bug Due To Which My Operating System Did Not Work With All Major Laptop Brands
Here we show you three common ways to fix Windows 10/8 / 7.1 OS that can’t find:
Fix Change Or Reset Someone’s BIOS Setting
Since no boot device was received or the operating system is missing, if the BIOS cannot recognize the boot device, checking the BIOS might be a good solution. To check BIOS follow setup, best steps:
How do I fix my Sony Vaio startup?
Turn off this computer.Turn on your computer, then usually press the F8 key on the VAIO screen.On the Advanced Boot Options screen, make sure “Restore my computer normally” is selected, and then press Enter.In the System Recovery Options window, click Next.
2. On the displayed BIOS menu, press the key. The key usually depends on the manufacturer of the computer and the computer system. It can be one of the following people: Esc, Del, F2, F8 or f10, F12.
3. When entering the main BIOS screen, you need to check if the hard disk is recognized and the boot process is proceeding correctly.
4. If Harddirect is not recognized correctly, you should really reset your BIOS to defaults.
2>. Look for an option to reset late payments or adjust the default options – this could be a keyboard shortcut for an option in the menu.
3>. Choose option browse, then answer with “Yes” when prompted to confirm.
Fix 2: Check If Your Hard Drive Is Working
“Operating system not found” on Sony Vaio or other brands like HP, Asus, Dell, etc., Samsung may be a defective hard drive. Therefore, you may need to make sure the extreme hard drive is not working or working in BIOS.
1. Connect the AC adapter to your computer if not already connected.
3. Press the Power Control Start button on your computer and press the hotkey several times to enter the BIOS setup menu.
4. Use all arrow keys, select “Diagnostics” or, if necessary, “Tools” to check if the hard drive is working.
Of course, you can use third party software to check for multiple bad sectors on a complex disk. For example, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard, which allows you to do this.
1. Connect the hard drive of a working Windows PC with AOMEI Partition Assistant installed (you can download AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard for free fromsocial site).
2. Start AOMEI Partition Assistant. Right click on the hard drive you want to check. Select Test Surface.
If the hard disk is ok, you can find other solutions for “Operating system not found” on your Sony Vaio or next computer. If there are any bad things, you can try to fix them or replace the washing machine with a cheaper one.
Fix 3. Recreate MBR
If the “Operating System Not Found” error usually occurs due to a corrupted Master Boot Track, you will need to recover from an MBR error.
If you don’t have Windows 11/10/8/7 installation CD, anyone can use AOMEI Partition Assistant to create bootable CD and update MBR using AOMEI Partition Assistant.
First step. Use AOMEI Partition Assistant to get bootable CD / DVD media (usb and other normal PC).
Step 2. Insert the boot device you created earlier. A computer that displays a “Operating system not found” message and displays an error mayt start this computer from bootable media.
Step 3. After starting AOMEI Partition Assistant will display an uppercase letter. Right click on your hard drive, select Recover to MBR.Enjoy a faster
Sony Vaio Laptop Besturingssysteem Niet Gevonden
Nie Znaleziono Systemu Operacyjnego Laptopa Sony Vaio
Sistema Operacional Do Laptop Sony Vaio Nao Encontrado
Systeme D Exploitation Pour Ordinateur Portable Sony Vaio Introuvable
No Se Encuentra El Sistema Operativo Del Portatil Sony Vaio
Sistema Operativo Portatile Sony Vaio Non Trovato
Sony Vaio 노트북 운영 체제를 찾을 수 없음
Sony Vaio Laptop Betriebssystem Nicht Gefunden
Operacionnaya Sistema Noutbuka Sony Vaio Ne Najdena
Sony Vaio Laptop Operativsystem Hittades Inte