I hope this guide will help you if you have a JRAID error.
Quick and Easy PC Repair
jaraid sys is definitely a legitimate executable from JMicron Technology. This process is known as JMicron JMB36X RAID Driver and belongs to JMicron JMB36X RAID Driver Blueprint. It was usually always stored in C:Program Files. Cybercriminals are finding a way to replicate malware on behalf of Jraid.
Madalina has been a fan of Windows ever since she got her hands on a silent Windows XP machine. She is interested in everything related to technology, especially artificial intelligence technologies and DNA computers in…More
Published: March 2019
SystemThese files are mainly used in Microsoft Windows and/or DOS operating systems to sell hardware drivers, various system settings and related Windows features.
Although .sys is extremely important software for the proper functioning of a computer, it is one of the most misunderstood categories of files. Some Windows users even go so far as to call themselves malware. One such .sys instruction is the jraid.sys file.
What Is Jraid.sys?
How do I fix Jraid Sys?
In the search box (on a specific taskbar), type control panel.Then select a test field from the results.Go to all control panel search fields and enter recovery type.Click Recovery.Now select “Open System Restore”.The Restore and Install System Files dialog box will appear.
JRAID is run by Microsoft. The signed jraid.sys file is also displayed in the Methods tab of the Taskbar Manager.
Where Is Jraid.sys Undoubtedly Located?
The file is located in your current C:WindowsSystem32drivers folder. Here you will find many other software drivers for a wide variety of devices.
Is Jraid.sys A Virus?
Jraid.sys is not malware. However, some modern malware developers refer to their particularly dangerous programs as genuine after-applications. To verify the authenticity of your device, run a scanfor viruses using a reliable device.
Drivers allow your PC to communicate with connected devices, and hardware is a jraid driver file. sys acts as a bridge between Windows and controller chips (especially any RAID support).
This feature makes it easy to use your PC hardware.
Your version of jraid.sys must be compatible with the version of Windows on your computer, 32-bit or 64-bit, to work properly.
What Are The Most Common Problems With Jraid.sys?
Jraid.sys can occasionally crash your computer. In this case, the person’s computer returns various comments for error 0x0000000A: including:
What Causes The Jraid.sys Error?
How Can I Fix Jraid.sys Errors?
At the end there is a series of walkthroughs on the jraid.sys complications mentioned above.
1. Scan System For Malware
Direct disinfection of a computer from malware allows you to remove a new actual error. There are top notch antivirus programs with a test path that you can use to check. If you get stuck, visit our own manufacturer’s website for instructions.
2. Restore Your Computer
- In the search box (on our own taskbar) type control box
- Then select the Control Panel from the results.
- In the Market go to the control panel search box, type recovery and
- Click “Restore”.
- Now select “Open System Restore”.
- The “Restore system files and settings” text box will appear. Click next. >
- Select appropriatethe current restore point (the one that was executed before sys started issuing warnings.
- You can also check the Show more restore targets box to see more restore points.
- Select Scan for vulnerable programs.
- The entry associated with items that will be deleted after customers delete the selected restore point is verifiable. Then next and last
- Select Close Done when you agree to the deletion.
This will restore the last working settings based on the restore points you kindly created manually. AutoRecovery targets are also created when you use new applications or drivers and appear together in the list of available restore points.
3. Remove All Current Programs
- Click the Start button.
- Select Settings, then Applications.
- Select the clients of the program you want to remove and simply click Remove.
You can also remove an installed application if you think it is causing problems with Jraid.sys.
4. Repairing Corrupted Files With Sfc /scannow
- Open a search box (on a specific taskbar) and type command line.
- Right-click the ‘Order (Fast Desktop App)’ option (in web search results).
- Select “Run as administrator”.
- Type DISM.exe /Cleanup-image /online /Restorehealth (both are now preceded by a space /).
- Please be patient as this command can take up to 30 minutes to complete (see screenshot after part 5). Type sfc /scannow (save
- now there is a space between sfc and then /).
Powerful SFC (System File Checker) is a Windows 10 utility that scans your system for file corruption errors. Initialize it and see if the annoying error goes away.