Over the past few days, some users have come across a well-known error message regarding gigabyte recovery drive. This problem occurs for a number of reasons. We will talk about this below.
Quick and Easy PC Repair
1. Download and install ASR Pro
2. Open the program and click "Scan"
3. Click "Repair" to start the repair process
Enjoy a faster
Xpress Recovery2 is designed to provide fast bridging and recovery of hard drive information. Xpress Recovery2 supports Microsoft operating systems consisting of Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2K / NT / 98 / Me and DOS, as well as file systems including FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS, Xpress Recovery2 can save data to hard drives in PATA and … to protect the SATA IDE controller.
Enjoy a faster
| Introducing Xpress Recovery2
|Xpress Recovery2 has been specially designed to provide fast backup and recovery of hard disk data. Xpress Recovery2 supports Microsoft operating systems, including Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2K / NT / 98 / Me, i.e. DOS, and file systems such as FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS, and is considered capable of saving data to hard drives on PATA and SATA- IDE controller. Once you run Xpress Recovery2 from the CD during the available free time, it will initially and forever remain on your hard drive. If they want to launch Xpress Recovery2 later, customers can simply press F9 on the net to boot to get Xpress Recovery2 without CD-ROM.Required configuration:
- Intel x86 platforms
- At least 64 MB of system memory.
- VESA Compatible VGA Cards
How to use Xpress Recovery2First access when starting from CD-ROM, additional access by pressing F9:Steps: After entering the BIOS setup utility, the Advanced to BIOS feature will disappear and will boot from the CD. Save certain settings and exit BIOS setup. Place the supplied Driver CD around the drive to the mpcd disks. On the system, the message “Boot from CD / DVD:” appears in the left corner of the screen. Press any key to display Recovery2 xpress.After following the above steps, the next access to Xpress Recovery2 may be possible simply by pressing my key during system boot.
- When using Xpress Recovery2 for the first time, the user must specify the Boot from CD-ROM option when booting the BIOS and insert the driver CD into the selected optical drive. If, after restarting the computer, the user’s screen displays the message “Press almost any key to launch Xpress Recovery2”, it can be any key that frequently launches Xpress Recovery2.
- If the user has discovered and installed the Xpress Recovery2 software in the “Before” section, the PC user can launch the Xpress Recovery2 application simply by pressing “F9” during the boot process.
- If you and your family have already started Xpress Recovery2 by booting from the CD, in the future you will be able to access Xpress Recovery2 by pressing the key urgently.
- System memory capacity and speed Hard disk reads / writes refer to the speed of data backup.
- We appreciate the fact that Xpress Recovery2 is added right after you finish installing the operating system and all the necessary drivers and insanely good software. Main
Xpress Recovery2 Screen
- MEALS:Restore the data from the backup to your personal hard drive. Button (not displayed if there are no duplicate files.)
- SAVE:Save the data from the battle disk.
- DELETE:Delete the previously created backup files to free up enough space. (This button will not appear if there is no backup file.)
- Restart:Close the main screen and restart the system.
What is Gigabyte Smart USB backup?
Besides Smart Recovery, Smart USB Backup offers all kinds of easy system recovery alternatives. Windows 8 recovery utilities are available immediately after launch. Just insert a completely blank flash drive and follow the prompts, fast USB 3.0 transfer provides fast system recovery at no additional cost *.
- Not compatible with Xpress Recovery.
- This main section must be reserved for use with Xpress Recovery2.
- Xpress Recovery2 stores the contents of the backup at the back of my hard drive, so the hard user must reserve enough unallocated space on the hard drive partition ahead of time. (Recommended4 GB minimum required, unfortunately the actual space depends on the size of the data for a successful backup)
- Back up compatible hard drives installed with Windows on operating systems such as DOS and Windows Vista / XP / 2K / NT / 98 / Me.
- USB hard drives are not currently subsidized.
- Does not support hard drives (class raid / ahci exchange 0104/0106).
- Can back up by restoring only the first real physical disk.
The disk detection sequence is as follows:
- Primary PATA-IDE Channel
- Secondary PATA-IDE-IDE Channel
- SATA Channel 1
- SATA IDE Channel 2
- IDE SATA 3 channels
- IDE SATA 4 channels
- Typically, it takes longer to store personal data than it does to store numbers.
- Xpress Recovery2 is definitely GPL compliant.
- On some motherboards based on Nvidia chipsets, a BIOS update is considered necessary for Xpress Recovery2 to correctly detect RAID and SATA IDE mode. Check with your motherboard manufacturer.
- Xpress Recovery2 supportsOnly PATA hard drives live, not SATA hard drives. I would say the following motherboards:
GA-K8NF-9 (PCB version 1.0)
GA-K8NE (PCB version 1.0)
Disco De Recuperacion De Gigabytes
Gigabajtnyj Disk Vosstanovleniya
Disco Di Ripristino Gigabyte
Gigabajtowy Dysk Odzyskiwania
Disco De Recuperacao De Gigabyte
기가바이트 복구 디스크